MX Player is the most significant media player for any of your Android device.
And Here you will find all information about MX Player (how you can Download MX Player on your Andriod or iOS device). Having a video player with unique features and video quality for your Smart Phone, whether it is a PC, a tablet, or a smartphone, has become a must these days. We all like to watch all the videos in high definition quality and to experience that, an excellent video player that supports all kinds of video formats is much needed.
Plays almost every movie files including .3gp .avi .divx, .f4v .flv .mkv .mp4 .mpeg .mov .vob .wmv .webm and many more.
Note: Mx Player often used for Movies App Such as Showbox, Mega box HD, Popcorn, Cinema Box
System Requirements to Install Mx player
- License: Free
- Language: English
- OS: Android Varies with device
- Version: Varies with device
- Last Downloads: 500000000
- Developer: J2 Interactive
The information of MX Player
Dominant video player with high-level hardware acceleration and subtitle supporter.
1) HARDWARE ACCELERATION – Hardware acceleration can be utilized to more videos with the help of new HW+ decoder.
2) MULTI-CORE DECODING – MX Player is the primary Android media player which supports multi-core decoding. Test result proved that the multi-core device’s execution is up to 70% better than single-core processes.
3) PINCH TO ZOOM, ZOOM AND PAN – Smoothly zoom in and out by pinching and swiping over the screen. Zoom and Pan are additionally available by option.
4) SUBTITLE GESTURES – Scroll forward/backward to jump to next/previous text, Up/down to move text up and down, Zoom in/out to increase the text size.
5) KIDS LOCK – Keep your children entertained without having to worry that they can make calls accidentally or touch different apps.
If you are an Android Smart Phone user, you know there exist two ways for installing an application in your Android Phone.
The first one I the direct approach using the official Play Store.
How to download this MX player app from Play Store. First, you have to open the Play Store and, search for Mx Player. Finally, tap on the Install button. Wait for a few seconds its as simple
The second one is sideloading the app with the help of an APK file.