Learn Python the Hard Way
Learn-Python-the-Hard-Way is best satisfactory for those who do not have any coding experience.
You have an armory of tools and experiences that make you an excellent pro coder.
You bring the preparation, dedication, and stamina; the author fulfills everything else. In Learn-Python-the-Hard-Way,
If you have any knowledge of any coding language or any scripting , it would be convenient while you’re considering from Learn-Python-the-Hard-Way.
Learn-Python-the-Hard-Way is an extraordinary resource. However, it’s not about this particular book or other. The main goal is studying by doing. The more you practice and gain hours of hands-on practice, the better programmer you’ll become. Seating in a class, watching a video, or even reading a book and solving exercises usually won’t last for an extended period.
Free Learning Books
What is Python?
- Python is a favoured programming language. Guido van Rossum created it and released in 1991
- Python is ideally designed for fast prototyping of complex applications.
- Python is one of the simple, adaptable
- Python is very popular among Data Scientists and people designing Artificial Intelligence.
- Python is a multipurpose used for all sorts of things. In general, . Scripting appears to be one of the most popular things you can do with it.
Python’s original goal is to be fun for techie, clear enough to get you started, readability and get you prototyping your ideas.
Compared to languages like C, C++, C# and Java, it’s simple to get up and to run,
Here is the Example of Why Python is Easy :
Python is like easy English with some predefined super easy guidance.
You will clear the simplicity in structure and easily defined syntax of Python programming by looking simple code,
print (“Hello World.”)
If your thinking to get started and Learn this Super Easy
The first Question comes in mind,
- My OS supports or not
- What are the steps to install
- If I made some mistake in the code will it crash my OS
Python supports all primary Operating system